Day 13 - San Francisco

We're finding ourselves near the end of our little road trip and I'm already starting to miss it.  But also, I'm exciting about the final destination- our new home in Portland, Oregon.  I'm trying to live each day in the present, in hopes to experience everything to the fullest!

I've always loved San Francisco.  We didn't feel the need to spend a lot of time sightseeing partly because we know we'll be back again soon and partly because we're completely pooped.  When we drove into the city last night I noticed some posters for an art exhibit featuring one of my favorite children's book illustrators, Mary Blair. We went right after breakfast this morning which was so fun!  It was in the Disney Family Museum, definitely a must-go for Disney fans.  I was tearing up by the end of it.  Afterwards we hung out in Chinatown and ate some insanely overpriced sushi for lunch.  We went to Delores Park then back to the motel for some R&R.  Tomorrow, my hometown of Fairfield.


















1 comment:

  1. I love Margot's little buns! So cute... Enjoy the rest of your trip! I've loved seeing your pictures all the way... can't wait to see more pictures of your house - since that is your destination. :-)

    ReplyDelete