Day 15 - We've arrived!

It's been about two weeks on the road and I'm happy to say that we're finally home.  Our journey was an incredible whirwind but I'm so glad we did it.  There are so many places I'm dying to go back to- White Sands in New Mexico, Hamilton Pool outside Austin, Palm Springs, Sedona, Big Sur... But now there are so many things we can do here in our home state!

Tonight we ate at Pok Pok and had ice cream at Salt & Straw.  This is an old photo of our house so I'll have to add an updated one later on.  But here she is in all her glory.  We're so happy and excited!  Thank you to everyone who's been following our journey.  Hopefully we'll be adding more to this blog soon!


1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad your trip was good and you arrived safe and sound. Looking forward to updates when you have time. Big hugs to you guys!

    ReplyDelete