Day 4 - On the road

Today was a long driving day.  Jesse is a machine and drove 7 of the 8 hours from San Antonio, TX to Las Cruces, NM (I drove the other hour).  We stopped only to take quick breaks and grab some photos of Highway 10 and the local architecture.  Margot was such a trooper too and was only excited the whole time, except to take a nap.  And little Rosey, (our mini-dachshund) slept in the car for most of the drive.  For dinner we had some really great Mexican food in Las Cruces. Tomorrow, White Sands!











6 comments:

  1. I love the west. Can't wait to go out there w/ your dad this summer. I love the picture of Margot and Rosey! Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the west too! So proud to very soon call the northwest home. Miss you and Dad already and looking forward to your visit!

      Delete
  2. More great pictures! I agree with A.T. and loooove the photo of Margot and Rosey. I'm enjoying your daily updates so much. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear April, I'm so happy you're enjoying the posts! Hopefully I'll keep them coming. So happy we could see you and Mike before we left! Xoxo

      Delete