Days 7 & 8 - Sedona, AZ and the Grand Canyon

Jesse booked us 2 days in Sedona so we could get a little relaxation time which was great!  We were able to do laundry, I gave myself a facial (I breakout whenever I travel), and Margot got to have some hot tub time at the hotel.  :)  On our drive from New Orleans to Austin, our windshield was unfortunately hit by rocks causing 2 separate gashes.  Luckily we were able to have it replaced in Flagstaff which was great too!

Sedona is incredibly beautiful.  I'm still just blown away by all the cliffs and their beauty.  We saw the Grand Canyon and it was breathtaking.  Seeing all these things reminds me of just how incredible the earth is and how small we are in it.

This morning we checked out of the hotel and drove out to sightsee a little bit more.  We found this amazing church, Chapel of the Holy Cross, where it's literally built into the mountains.  We also visited a very cool, cozy, artsy town called Jerome which I loved.  It was a great day and I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.
























2 comments:

  1. Oooooooo! The Grand Canyon and Sedona! Two of my favorite places! You guys are seeing so many beautiful places. Glad you got the windshield fixed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your dresses!!! great photos!! <3

    ReplyDelete